Pages

Cherry Mobile Flare 2X Quick Look

Cherry Mobile Flare 2X 


This is a short review for Cherry Mobile Flare 2X. I decided to take a quick look on it myself and here's what I found in my research.

Specs:  

SKU CH015ELABTUBANPH-112294
Model Flare 2X
Display Size (in) 4.0
Hard Disk (GB) 1
Capacity (GB) 4
Megapixels 8.0
Operating System Android


It has a decent 4" WVGA Display and a high quality 8MP Rear/VGA Front Camera. It also runs smoothly with it's 1.2 GHz Quadcore processor and 1GB RAM which is perfect for running mobile applications. This phone runs in Android 4.1 Jellybean which is perfect and very compatible with all the apps found on google PlayStore. Another thing I like about this new Cherry Mobile Flare 2X is it's storage capacity. It has 4GB Internal Storage and can be expanded to a looping 32GB via MicroSD. This allows you to save you videos, photos, files, or even movies without worrying the storage capacity of your phone.

The specs itself is impressive, but what impressed me more is the price range which is around Php 4,499.00 only.

Conclusion:

The most important aspect when looking for a phone is the specs. No matter what brand it is, you should always go for the specs. Cherry Mobile Flare 2X is indeed the perfect example of a powerful phone with a cheaper price.






Disclaimer: This is my personal review. I am not doing this for Cherry Mobile or any other company.